1. Look at the stars every night; marvel at how small you are. Note: if it’s too cloudy to see the stars, marvel at the beauty of the clouds instead.
2. Drink a glass of water (add ice and lemon if you like) to stay hydrated. Repeat 8 times a day.
3. Walk barefoot in grass and feel nature between your toes. Examine a leaf, realise that you both have veins and you’re both complex and you’re both beautiful.
4. Play with a dog for a while. Notice how happy and carefree the dog is, appreciate the dog’s raw happiness and remember that you can be happy too.
5. Do something new everyday. Don’t keep a routine. Eat something you’ve never had before, go somewhere you’ve never been. Approach each day as a blank canvas and do something extraordinary with it.
6. Run. Sprint. Go as fast as you can until your legs are burning and your lungs are desperately trying to bring you oxygen. Enjoy the sensation of wind against your face and pavement under your feet. See how in control of yourself you are and how hard your body works to keep you going. When you have to stop, stop. Then walk back; remember sometimes it’s good to let yourself rest and to take your time.
7. Get some chalk and draw a beautiful pattern on pavement. Admire your work, you made something truly beautiful. Then wash it away with the hose, remember everything is temporary.
8. Remember that your body is made of stardust, atoms from the depths of the seas and the surface of the moon. You’re full of beauty and you are important.
'fat is unhealthy' well k then show me your 'healthy' skinny ass doing it then
it’s not about your boobs ladies. it’s about what’s under your boobs. your lungs, because we are gonna be blazing a lot of kush and you need to keep up.
THIS IS IMPORTANT.
wow.. the fucking story line. speechless.
It’s such an important time for this film to come out.
It’s so easy for the film idustry to show people we fought against in the past as real people. But it’s something new to put a face a name and a story to the people that so many of us see as the enemy.
Please watch the trailer. This’ll stir up a lot of shit with the american public but I have a good feeling about this movie.